Monday, November 15, 2010

Tra, ikka veel kasutate hotmaili teenust!?!?!?

 
Kellelt:Jaanus ... <....@hotmail.com> Lisa kontaktidesse Blokeeri saatja
 



Kellele:
Teema: ***SPAM*** Urgent
Aeg: 15.11.2010 12:54
Manus(ed):
part.1001 (0.4 KB) Lisa failidesse,
Hi,

Sorry to disturb you with this mail, but I am out of the country to Cyprus on a sudden trip and found myself in a tight situation which I really need to take care of right now.I need a loan of 1,400Euros.  I'll explain better and refund the money back to you immediately i get back next week Thursday.I will really appreciate whatever amount you can come up with, if not all. get back to me asap. Please keep this between us.

Thanks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mu meelest on palve igati õigustatud

Le Divin M said...

Aa, ok, maksan ära, ega ei saa ju kamraadi häppi jätta!